Thursday, June 17, 2010

Billy Joel...For Babies

Billy Joel is one of our favorite artists. Logan, my oldest, knows the words to many of his songs. When Sam was younger, and crankier, we often found that some of his music would soothe him. It was great for car rides, when a meltdown was inevitable. When I found out about Baby Blanket Music, and their Baby Billy Joel CD, I had to have it. I was curious and I wanted to know if they captured any of the heart and soul of Joel's music. I wasn't let down. While I miss the lyrics, the soothing arrangements are easily identifiable and even Logan finds himself humming along. Baby Blanket Music turned Billy Joel's very passionate music into a low burning fire, perfect for helping little ones settle down. If you are not a big fan of Billy Joel (I can't imagine why) be sure to check out their CDs from other artists. You can even listen to tracks on their website!
To Disclose: I was sent a review copy in order to complete this review. No monetary compensation received and honest opinions given.

No comments: