Sunday, June 20, 2010

For All The Dads

My daddy rocks! And I have a tee to prove it. Unfortunately, it's not my size! High 5 Tees has some of the coolest little (and big!) tees around. I couldn't resist the "My Daddy Rocks" tee! The design is printed on a bright red, 100% cotton tee, and it features an awesome little drumset. The tee holds it's color well, wash after wash. The image is holding up well without any peeling or cracking. High 5 Tees has the best T Shirts for music lovers, Texas lovers, funny ladies Nightshirts from Emerson Street, cover ups featuring the University of Texas, Texas A&M, The University of Oklahoma and Oklahoma State, hard to find girls Volleyball and Lacrosse shirts. They also have the cutest tees for infants and toddlers. Their shirts are available to both retail customers by the piece at www.high5tees.com/ and to wholesale customers at www.tusashirts.com/. Check them out! These make great gifts for rockstar dads!
To Disclose: I was sent a tee in order to complete this review. No monetary compensation received and honest opinions given.

No comments: