Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Sneak Peek

I am in the process of reviewing some wonderful products! Want to know more?

I was blessed with the ultimate nursery set and accessories from The Gordonsbury Company. Fine Hand Embroidered Linens. Exquisite detail, perfect for any darling prince or princess! Look for the review soon!

Hear about my experience with Milk Paint. The good, the not so bad, and the beautiful.

Chadsworth Columns? Spruce up your entry!

Chocolate anyone? Lindt Ultimate Easter Basket and the new Bubble Chocolate bars. Life is so sweet! There is also a sweet giveaway to come!

But that's not all! There is so much more, so be sure to check back daily!
I'm preparing for two birthdays (Logan is turning 7 and Sam is turning 2!) and I am planning a bridal shower a few months from now. I hope to plan another shower soon (hint to my dear brother!)

No comments: