Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Valentine's Day Gift Idea- Sticky Fingers!



I am a self confessed chocoholic. I love anything chocolate. Some things I love more than others, and this is one of those things. Sticky Fingers Bakeries sent me an assortment of brownie mixes, a scone mix, and a muffin mix. The bakery name is fitting, since I developed a case of sticky fingers soon after the brownies were baked! Things have been busy, but I have made one of the brownie mixes. I haven't tried the scones of muffins yet, but as soon as I do, I'll tell you all about it! I know baking mixes are not traditional Valentine's Gifts, but these are extra special! I tried the Chocolate Fudge mix. These are the best brownies that I have EVER put in my mouth. They are moist and I think it's a miracle that the brownies don't fall apart when you pick them up! Yes, they're that moist! The flavor is rich and there are little chocolate bits in each brownie. I LOVED them. I hated to see the baking dish become empty so quickly! These are my new favorites and even though they are more expensive than grocery store brands, they are worth every penny! Order a few and see for yourself! Did I mention free shipping? Order ten items or more and they will give you free shipping! Now that's a sweet deal!

No comments: