Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine Gift Guide: Break Out The Bubbly!

You know from previous posts that I heart Sephora. I have for years! I have been a beauty insider, scoring great products, for almost 4 years. I can't remember how I got hooked, but I did. Over the years, I have scoured their new arrivals and sales, and I have ordered get well packages for friends. To me, a great bubble bath is the best medicine! I also think it's the greatest gift for Valentine's Day, birthdays and anniversaries! I was recently given the opportunity to try their luxurious bubble bath. It wasn't my first time trying it, and it won't be my last! Sephora's Bubble Bath is a pure delight. The rich, thick liquid pours slowly and makes plenty of glorious long lasting bubbles! Some brands are drying. Mix hot water and winter and you are sometimes setting yourself up for a major disaster. My sensitive skin was hydrated after each bath. I even skipped the body cream a few nights! If you are looking for a special gift for your Valentine, look no further. You can't go wrong with Sephora!

To Disclose: I was sent a sample bubble bath in order to complete this review. Honest opinions were given. No monetary compensation received.

No comments: