Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Good Night's Sleep At Last!

Ever since my first back surgery, I have suffered from insomnia. Horrible insomnia. Often I find myself up until 4am, and then I get up every morning around 8 or 9am. After the holidays I received a RhapsodyPillow from TEMPUR-PEDIC. I began using it immediately and I went through my usual routine of laying down to go to sleep around 10 or 11pm. Instead of twisting and turning, fluffing my pillow and flipping it several times for comfort and eventually getting up, I immediately drifted off to the land of nod. Maybe it's purely coincidence. But for the past week and a half, my bedtime schedule (with the exception of one night) has been normal for the first time since 2001. I've even managed to go to sleep around 8pm on one occasion. I still wake up with my usual back pains, but I am rested and I haven't had a morning headache since I began using it. The RhapsodyPillow provides pressure-relieving comfort in a more traditional pillow shape. It features a superconforming inner sleeve lined with TEMPUR-HD® and generously filled with shapeable, TEMPUR® micro-cushions. The removable, washable and allergen resistant outer cover is dual sided with TEMPUR-Tex® on top and the softest micro suede on the bottom to match the top and sides of its mattress namesake. TEMPUR cells across the sleep surface conform to every angle of your body with exacting precision, providing even more support, greater pressure relief and unsurpassed durability. When I lay my head on the pillow, it doesn't just sink in. The pillow rises and fills all the voids, offering support and comfort I won't forget. If the pillows work this kind of magic, I can only imagine what one of their mattresses would do! I always thought their material would be too soft. I sleep best on a hard mattress and I have even slept on a hard floor when my back pain is flaring up. But in the evenings, I place my pillow on the couch lengthwise and lay back. It cradles my back in ways that I have never experienced. It is not only soft, but supportive too! I never thought I would consider a soft mattress, but my TEMPUR-PEDIC experience has left me rethinking my options. Consider a 90 day trial on one of their mattresses! If you do, they are offering two free neck pillows which are yours to keep, even if you return the mattress! You can even take advantage of free shipping on all orders over $250! Visit now and request your free information kit! See site for details!

To Disclose: I was sent a RhapsodyPillow to try in exchange for this review. My honest opinions were given. No monetary compensation received.

No comments: