Sunday, November 29, 2009

Don't Break The Bond!

I love nursing covers, but even I can admit that I hate having my baby completely covered. Breastfeeding is supposed to strengthen bonds, not break them. How can you build a bond if your baby can't see you, only a fuzzy blanket or cape? Who wants to dine with a blanket in their face? Not me, and probably not my baby. Recently I was contacted to review Baby Bond, a stylish alternative to drapes and covers. Baby Bond enhances the bond created by breastfeeding. The Baby Bond allows you to make eye contact with your little one and communicate during these special moments. You can feel more confident because you are not exposed. Baby Bond is unique. It drapes over one shoulder like a sash. You simply part the layers of fabric to achieve latch on, much like a nursing top or tee. I received one to try, and while I am no longer breastfeeding, I was able to try it out during a "mock" session! First, I slipped mine on and I noticed how easy it was to use. After playing with it a bit, I tried to put it on while I held my baby. It was a little more challenging, but still easily done. With practice, I think it would be as easy as putting on a sling while holding a baby! Baby Bond is available in three different styles. The Original and Flex feature a built-in 9 x 12″ double layer terry velour burp cloth. The Couture doubles as a belly band, so you can wear it from the top at your waist. You can view a video on Baby Bond's site that details use! Shop now and save! Use coupon/promotional code "gerber" at checkout for 25% off through 12/9/2009.
To Disclose: I was sent a Baby Bond Flex in exchange for this review.

No comments: