Thursday, September 10, 2009

I'm In! I'm An Official Insider!


I was recently chosen to be a Purex Insider! What exactly does that mean? Well, let me tell you! As a Purex Insider I get to try, review and spread the word about new Purex products before they hit the market! I will also have the opportunity to participate in special promotions not available to the general public. They are having a promotion right now! Purex Complete 3-in-1™ Laundry Sheets has just launched a new site. I am spreading the word that "This Sheet Works" and I ask that you visit! Print your coupon and try out this fantastic new product!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Congratulations!

I'm waiting for this item to go on sale so I can buy it. In the meantime, I'm trying the new Bounce Dryer Bar....that's great too!

Good Luck.

Unknown said...

Thank you! I am very excited. I'll keep you up to date on everything!!!

I like those Bounce Dryer Bars too! I used one just before I started using these sheets!