Friday, July 24, 2009

Hats Off To Woobie Wear!

I don't have a little girl, but when I receive products like this, I wish I did. I received the most adorable little crocheted hat from Woobie Wear. It is incredibly soft, light pink, and graced with little sequins that catch the light perfectly! The beautiful flower is actually a hair clip that can be clipped on the hat (or clothes) without damaging it. Your little girl can wear the hat and flower together or alone, or pair the flower with a headband! Our headband is a brighter pink and it is super stretchy and fun. I think I like the hat more, but I am more into classic design. The headband is definitely more modern!
The crocheted hat is fully adjustable, thanks to a simple satin ribbon. Tie the ribbon in a precious bow for tiny heads and remove it when it is no longer needed. It will fit your precious baby now, and also years down the road when she begins to notice the boy next door. Many different looks can be created since everything is interchangeable. I think it's a great idea! Each hat is a one-of-a-kind creation, and they are truly timeless!
The hat I received looks very delicate, but I believe it will stand up to years of use. It is made with high quality materials and it was obviously made with care. Woobie Wear is dedicated to giving back, and each flower clip is assembled in the USA through agencies that provide jobs for people with disabilities. And that's only the beginning. They helped Gigi's Playhouse, which is a Down Syndrome awareness center, by donating Woobie Wear hair accessories for a fundraising fashion show.
But their biggest ongoing project is raising money to give Woobie Wear hats and flowers to all cancer patients treated at Hope Children's Hospital. Donate and support their efforts to give to these precious children. Give hope, give dreams, and share Woobie Wear! Want one for your own little angel? Visit a retailer near you or shop online. I can't believe how inexpensive these hair accessories are, so you better hurry before they realize their mistake!

No comments: