Thursday, March 26, 2009

Say Goodbye To Tired Eyes!


I hate the dark circles under my eyes. They make me look tired even when I'm not. After trying many products claiming to be a miracle in a jar that do no more than clog your pores and irritate your skin, I gave up and decided that I better learn to live with my flaws. When I first read about Skinn's HylightenDark Circle & Puffiness Treatment , I was curious. As a big fan of Dimitri James and his fabulous collection, I decided to give it a try. Hylighten is a super concentrated formula that contains maximum levels Haloxyl™, the only patented ingredient scientifically proven to diminish puffiness and under-eye dark circles caused by stress, fatigue - even genetics. It combats the three known elements that cause under-eye dark circles, by slowly breaking them down and allowing them to synthesize within the skin. Hylighten is easy to use. It is dispensed using a roller, and it goes on smoothly and evenly. No more dragging your fingers over your delicate skin, patting layers of thick goo that tends to sit heavily on your face. No more eye watering solutions or burning. I used it four times daily, the maximum dose. It felt really good going on and it hydrated my skin, improving the skin below my eyes. While Skinn's Hylighten did not completely eradicate my circles, they have faded. I use mineral makeup and I no longer apply my mineral concealer. I use a little extra mineral foundation and that seems to work well, and I that is an accomplishment for me! Visit www.skinn.com and say goodbye to your tired eyes for good!

No comments: