Monday, March 2, 2009

NUBAR, The Healthy Alternative for Beautiful Nails!

I'm a girly girl and I like pretty things. These gorgeous shades from Nubar certainly made my day. In glorious pastel shades, Nubar adds a splash of color to your life. The polish goes on smoothly. It is durable and did not chip. I usually have a time with my nails and they suffer from much abuse. I put Nubar to the test and it withstood vigorous hand washings, laundry, baths and yard work without fail. The colors stayed vibrant and beautiful. I must share that when I first opened the box, I was a little uncertain with the colors. I am usually very conservative. After going green (on my nails) I knew I had found a winner. I'm going blue next! Visit www.bynubar.com and add some color to your life! Did you know that most nail polishes contain Formaldehyde, Toluene or (DBP)Phthalate, which are linked to cancer and birth defects? Your nails are an extension of your skin, and the chemicals are absorbed into your body and can make you feel sick. Nubar is always Carcinogenic free!

No comments: