Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Clarisonic. Redefining Clean!

I don't know what I would do without my Sonicare® toothbrush. I have used it for several years. It's a dependable product that I refuse to be without. After learning that Sonicare's creators had redefined clean, healthy skin with Clarisonic, I knew I had to try it. After removing it from the packaging, I charged the unit for twenty-four hours. I anxiously awaited the next afternoon, eager to try the product for the first time. I followed the instructions and dampened the brush. I also moistened my face and then applied cleanser to the brush. For those with sensitive skin, they offer a sensitive brush that may be purchased separately. I very cautiously turned the unit on, half expecting a sonic mess! For those of you who own the toothbrush, you know exactly what I am referring to. The bristles on the brush began to vibrate. After working the brush around my face in small, gentle circles, I rinsed my face. After drying, I noticed that my skin was much softer than before. My skin was baby smooth, just like it had been after my last $250 microdermabrasion treatment. With the Clarisonic, you will be rewarded with 6X more makeup removal! And speaking of makeup, the next time you apply it, the makeup will melt into your skin for a flawless finish. Your skin is soft and smooth and cleansers and other treatments will be absorbed better. You can use it twice daily and notice a significant reduction in oily areas, dry skin patches and blemishes. Using the Clarisonic will also reduce the appearance of visible pores and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles! The Clarisonic features a timer that will alert you to move from one area of the face to another. A word to the wise, more is not always better. This product is more effective than you think. If you leave the brush focused on one area too long, you may get some slight irritation. Clarisonic is perfect for the bath and shower too! This powerful brush will clean your pores and redefine clean. I recommend it to anyone wanting to improve their skin without harsh treatments. Visit www.clarisonic.com for more information.

No comments: