Monday, November 17, 2008

The NuWave Oven Does It All. Well, Almost!

My life is busy. Sometimes it is difficult to prepare a meal that my family deserves. Either I forget to thaw something out or I simply don't have the time to dedicate myself to the kitchen for hours. After trying the NuWave Oven, I have more time to spend with my family, AND I can prepare wonderful meals in minutes instead of hours. No more unhealthy fast food. The NuWave does it all, well almost. I still need to put everything in the oven! But afterwards, I can move on to other things while the NuWave Oven broils, bakes, fries, roasts, steams, dehydrates and barbecues all kinds of foods quickly and nutritiously!

Enjoy great tasting meals naturally with this revolutionary infrared oven. The oven seals in juices for flavor while fats just drip away. The safe infrared rays are similar to what the human body radiates and cook up to 50% faster than a conventional oven. It can even cook a 10-pound frozen solid turkey in 2 1/2 hours! The 1500-watt oven requires no ventilation because no smoke is produced. It's convenient and versatile, and small, lightweight and portable, making it great for RVs, boats, or as an extra oven for large gatherings. It features a powerhead with easy to use controls, a clear, highly durable polycarbonate dome, a reversible stainless steel cooking rack, a liner pan, and a base that can be used as a serving tray. All parts, except for the powerhead, are dishwasher safe. The oil splattering is contained and clean up is simple!!! Visit https://www.nuwaveoven.net/ and get ready to be amazed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Nu-Wave Oven is fantastic! I got mine at Harriet Carter