Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dwink Up!

I hate those little drink boxes and pouches. I remember the very first time I gave one to my son. I thought it would be perfect to take along in the car. Boy was I wrong. As soon as I enter the busy highway, my son decided it was a good time to give that pouch a squeeze. Well, I never made that mistake again. But I hated depriving him of those drinks. Every time I passed them in the stores, children were pleading with moms and dads. I felt guilty. At least I did until I discovered DWINK!
The ban has been lifted! Juice pouches and boxes have returned! Dwink is available in 4 cool colors. They are dishwasher safe, made in the USA, drink box holders for juice boxes and pouches. They even fit soy milk and those extra small juice boxes! The comfort grip handles are great and there is even a non-skid bottom! These are so much nicer than the holders sold in grocery stores. The quality of these are superior,and they hold a larger variety of boxes. All for about the same price! Check them out at http://www.mydwinkbox.com.



No comments: