Saturday, September 6, 2008

Organic Cloth Diapering Made Easy


Cloth diapers are a wonderful way to diaper your baby. In my opinion, it's the best. I did not always use cloth. With Logan, I used disposables. When Sam was born, I wanted to take a greener approach to diapering and tried G Diapers. Since I had to wash covers anyway, I decided to take a much closer look at cloth. I never looked back. Cloth diapers have evolved over the years. They are so easy to use and easy to clean. Under The Nile has created a luxurious organic cotton cloth diaper with adjustable Velcro tabs. They go on just like a disposable. These incredibly soft diapers are made with pure organic cotton terry knit. They are super absorbent and made with the finest 100% Organic Egyptian Cotton. Your little one will be much more comfortable. Think about it. How comfortable would you be sitting on bunched up plastic? Under The Nile is a brand that produces a lot of quality organic products. They have a wonderful line of clothing, toys, and diapers. Visit http://www.underthenile.com/ and say no to paper and plastic. You will save the environment and pamper your baby's bottom at the same time.

No comments: