Thursday, August 21, 2008

Chewable Jewels To The Rescue!



I thought my days of wearing necklaces were over. When my baby arrived, I savored what I thought were those last couple of months wearing beautiful accessories. I would soon put away my beloved necklaces that I love to wear so much, surrendering them to the dark recesses of my jewelry box. Just as I found myself delaying the inevitable, I stumbled upon the most amazing discovery! One that would allow me to remain expressive and continue wearing hip and trendy jewelry...for moms! Meet Dr. Helen Bloom Smith. Mom, woman, and dentist. A mom who understands the needs of a teething baby and toddler. A woman who understands our needs to look and feel great, and a dentist to make a safe product for the little ones. She created a beautiful line of jewelry that is fashionable and functional. Using materials that are FDA approved and BPA, PVC, Phthalate Free, this jewelry is completely safe for teething tots. Latex and lead free, they are made from FDA approved food safe silicone. Best of all, they are dishwasher safe. Dr. Bloom, Inc. was founded in 2003 by Dr. Helen Bloom Smith(DMD), Joy Bloom Wright, and Mary Wheeler Settlemier, three women with extraordinary backgrounds. With over 50 different product options, colors, and packages, it's easy to find what you are looking for. Visit http://www.chewablejewels.com to pick out that perfect casual piece that you've been looking for. The pendants and bangles are soft and flexible. Vivid colors make them east targets for your baby, and they stand out beautifully when they are not being used as a teether! There's no reason to sacrifice style and flair for motherhood when you can have it all. Since the "jewels" are for teething, your baby will be very happy that mommy has style!

No comments: