Brooklyn Bean Roastery
This K-Cup delivered on taste! When using 10 oz.'s of water to brew, it maintained the rich, dark depth you expect in an espresso coffee and a pleasant coffee aroma. The taste was mild without any bitter after taste. If your preference is for a stronger brew I would suggest that you use less water in the brewing process. I would give this coffee a 5-star rating.
Brooklyn Bean Roastery
This Vanilla Flavored K-Cup does not require any additives such as creamer or sugar to enhance the flavor, it has the hint of vanilla which gives the coffee a smooth taste. It maintains a nice coloring through the brewing process and has the fragrance to entice the drinker to simply sip and enjoy.
The packaging was great and all my cups were in perfect condition. I am very familiar with this brand. I have tried a few flavors during the last year. My sons love their hot cocoa. If you want a brand that delivers quality coffee that is roasted to perfection, give them a try. Find them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. Order straight from Amazon!
About Brooklyn Bean Roastery
We’re three guys from Brooklyn who love coffee. We grew up with an appreciation for quality, originality, and local pride, and we base our company on those values. What we’re saying is… we demand the best of everything and don’t hesitate to tell you what’s what.
Brooklyn Beans Roastery is the first independently owned, single-serve coffee company using ‘Roast2Cup’ technology, a process that ensures the best cup of coffee every time you brew. Not your everyday cuppa Joe, see?
Five separate, important quality-control checks are performed with every batch we make:
- Visual inspection – only the best coffee beans make the initial cut.
- Supervisor-monitored grinding – A little secret: if it’s too coarse, it won’t brew properly; if it’s too fine, the coffee gets bitter.
- Portion quality control – precisely the right amount is packed to ensure the best brew every time.
- Filled and sealed pods are individually hand-checked for perfection.
- Brewed coffee samples are consistently taken for aroma and taste testing checks (we admit, this is our favorite part of the job!)
At Brooklyn Beans Roastery, we’re not happy unless your last cup of coffee is as good as the first one of the day.
Disclosure: I received samples in order to facilitate my review. Only honest opinions are given. A positive review was not required from the company.