Sunday, December 22, 2013

Medallion Rug Gallery



I am patiently awaiting a new area rug to review. I get really excited over home decor items. I have wanted a new rug for my bedroom for some time. I need something large. Right now, I only have a rug that sticks out about two feet on each side of my bed. At least it means I get out of bed and step on a warm floor, but I want an area rug that won't slip and slide. I need one that my bed can sit on and I need it long enough for a little love seat at the end of my bed. Medallion Rug allowed me to pick a rug from www.medallionrug.com and they are sending it so I can change things in my bedroom! They have so many rugs. I was a bit overwhelmed while looking at their site. I don't think I've ever found that many rugs in one place! I found a lot of great area rugs and I learned a lot too. Stay tuned to find out which rug I picked out and read my review. I can't wait to share!


No comments: