Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Little One Prints

Cute Cards for Christenings and Other Special Moments
There must have been something in the water last year. So many of my friends have been having babies recently that my kitchen calendar has descended into a barely legible scrawl of baby showers, christenings and other baby related social engagements! I’m over the moon, of course, because I love celebrating my friends’ special moments. And it also means that I get to send out cute little cards, a process which has been made much more enjoyable because – ever since I discovered Little One Prints - birth announcements & baby cards have never been far from my mind.


Design Your Own Beautiful Cards
It’s not that I’m obsessed with baby cards! It’s more that I absolutely love the idea of being able to design your own baby cards and christening cards from the comfort of your own home and have them delivered right to your friend’s doorstep with the click of a button. This is particularly handy when you have friends all over the country, and a busy home life which means you simply don’t have the time to design and post a card for each dear friend.


Show Your Friends You Care
Often I find that a store bought card does the job just fine when you’re working your way through a Christmas card list. But when you want to send a friend something really special, to mark something as momentous as a new baby, it’s important to make the card as unique and loving as possible. This is when a generic shop bought card simply won’t do. But the nicest part of using Little One Prints is that they allow you to customise your card from top to tail, and even include a photo if you wish. It’s so simple I wonder how I ever did without them!

No comments: