Sunday, January 27, 2013

Custom Stamps!


For many years, I wrote my name and address on every piece of mail I sent out. Sometimes that was really tedious, like when I had a large number of invitations to send out. Since I began blogging, it has become even tougher for two reasons. The first reason is the fact that I send out almost twice as many letters now. The other reason? My handwriting isn't as neat as it once was. That's probably due to the fact that I type everything now and I hardly ever put pen to paper. The pen was mightier than the sword but for the last few years, my keyboard has had much more power. I looked for a site to design custom stamps and I was overwhelmed with the selection. Last year I finally ordered not one, but two stamps. I couldn't decide on one so I splurged! I love using them and my mail looks so nice and professional when I use my stamps on invitations and cards! I also picked up an embosser and it is one of my favorite tools! I have used it on cards, envelopes, stationary, and napkins. I love the special touch it adds! I thought I'd have to add ink often but so far so good! My youngest even played with one of my stamps in the sink and soaked it thoroughly. I just knew that would be the end of that stamp, but surprisingly it wasn't! I was relieved because it was my favorite stamp. I had to stamp a few pages of paper until the ink stopped running but it took care of my problem. That stamp could use a little refill of ink because it has faded but it really took a lot of abuse and it still works perfectly! The other stamp is used a few times a week and it's as good as new. I don't think I could ever go back to writing out my name and address again. And I certainly don't want to buy labels. My stamps have spoiled me and they are so easy to use. I don't have to give it much thought and it really has saved time and energy. I don't get cramps from addressing invitations. I just stamp and mail! I love them!



Disclosure: This sponsored post was made possible by SheHeard. I have been compensated for my time and work on this campaign, however all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.

No comments: