Friday, December 7, 2012

Luxury Hampers for Festive Foodies

I’ve been fretting about what to get for a couple of friends of mine this Christmas. They’ve gone to Australia to have what they call, ‘a proper Christmas’, which apparently will involve going to the beach and having a barbeque. Am I jealous? Not in the slightest! But it does making finding and sending them a gift this year slightly more difficult.

I refer to these particular friends as ‘foodies’. They love fine dining, especially when it comes to nice wines and cheeses. So when I sat down in front of my computer today I decided to have a look around for festive food delivery services which I could use to send my friends a holiday surprise from the other side of the world. Thank goodness I was fortunate enough to happen upon the website for Clearwater luxury hampers. Not only are their Christmas hampers absolutely gorgeous – perfect for any connoisseur couple – but they’re available to order from Oz! 


Clearwater also design luxury greeting hampers to send from within Australia and New Zealand, to the UK. I must confess I’m as much of a foodie as my friends are and they’re well aware of this fact. Something tells me I may be getting a little luxury in the post for myself this year.

No comments: