Friday, November 30, 2012

Designer Labels On Sale!


What do you do when you have expensive taste and a skinny budget? You learn how to shop! Sales and specials are my best friend. I try to make money stretch as far as I can. That sounds a little silly when you love designer labels as much as I do! Oh how I wish I had unlimited funds! I don't, and I bet most of you don't either. You can still look amazing, you just need to be a smart shopper! You should also shop at the right times for fashion clothing!
You'll still pay more, but they are usually clothes with higher standards and you can see it in the fabric, cut, and quality. Is it worth it? That's for you to decide. I think it is. I don't buy clothes for one season and then donate them. I try to buy clothes that will take me through a few years, and look as great as the day I bought them! I always try to buy a lot of solids, and neutral colors so I can create many different outfits. I love to add accessories to brighten my look and it's nice to add jewelry and give yourself a little sparkle! 
Please don't forget to put your best foot forward! With shoes, you really do get what you pay for. I have been disappointed so many times by "knockoffs" that didn't even last a month. I have to go out and replace them and often times, I would have been better off just getting what I wanted to begin with! I won't make that mistake again!

No comments: