Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Designer Clothes


I have a confession. I love designer products and I've been know to spend a lot on a little. At least that's what my husband says. I could buy X number of shirts or bags, or anything else for what I paid for one designer item. I walk away (proudly) with my one designer item and it makes me so happy I glow. It's not just the name. The greatest designers make quality products and many are classic pieces that will look great for many years to come. My husband was fine with that after I made those explanations, but when I tried to buy a few designer pieces for my boys, he shook his head in disbelief! Things would be easier if I had a little girl. I'd buy her a sweet Little Marc Jacobs dress. It would be fun to dress a little girl in beautiful clothes!
 Since I have boys, I can't pick out clothes with ruffles and frills. I love this season's Barbour Winter Force Olive Waxed Parka Jacket! It would be perfect for my kids because they would love the style, the color is awesome, and the designer took my children's comfort in mind. The jacket was made to keep kids nice and warm! It's pricey, but since my kids usually wear jackets for two years, I don't think I'd worry about having to replace it because it didn't last. Since it's a classic style, it would be a smart choice if your kids are wearing it for more than one season or passing it down to younger children. While you're shopping for the kids, don't forget to reward yourself! I love finding fantastic designer clothes on sale!



No comments: