With ScreenRetriever, you can:
- Check in live to see what your child is doing on the computer at any time no matter where they are in the house
- Quickly review what your child has been doing on the computer when you’re not home
- See if your child is really doing their homework or is on Facebook and Skyping too
- Find out if your child is playing games online for hours and hours instead of playing outside
- See the actual websites your child is visiting.
- Know who your child is Skyping with alone in their bedroom
- Check to see what chats, images and comments your child is posting on Facebook, without the need for passwords, because you know colleges and
employersare regularly checking social networking sites
- See if your child is going online when you think they’re sleeping
- Know if your child is being cyberbullied and save the evidence if they are
- Check to see if your child is posting information that will put them at risk for identity theft or predators
- Improve your child’s online behavior because they know you’re checking
- Teach your child how to avoid making life changing mistakes online
Disclosure: ScreenRetriever is a sponsor of this blog. Only honest opinions given.