Thursday, August 30, 2012

Totseat Review


I never let my kids use high chairs when we went out to eat. Some places may keep them clean, but I just think they are disgusting. I would have LOVED the chance to use a Totseat from TrendyKid back then! I was recently sent one for review. I don't have a baby, so I passed it along to my sister-in-law for her (and my niece) to use! It not only comes in handy when you go out, it's great for home too! Here's more about this amazing little seat!

Totseat - award-winning portable highchair

• adjusts for high and low backed chairs
• has an integral cummerbund which offers additional support, so works on open backed chairs too
• clips neatly and firmly at the back
• fits almost any adult chair
• for children who can sit unsupported (8-30months)
• made from a double-ply and durable mix of 50% cotton and 50% polyester.
• fully machine washable to 40C
• squashable and highly portable
• includes free carry bag
• available in 6 great styles

Since my niece is still learning to sit on her own, the adorable Genevieve posed for us! The seat fit her well. It was easy to set up and it seemed really safe. The fabric design was beautiful and it looked like it was going to last. With Sam, I used two different portable highchairs when we went out to eat. They were not compact and we often left them in the trunk of the car because we forgot about them. It was such a pain to go back out and get one. They were heavy too! This Totseat fits in your diaper bag. I don't know about you, but I had a diaper bag attached to me for the first three years of Sam's life-which means I would always have my Totseat handy, if I had one back then! Totseat is easy to wash and they are affordable enough to leave one at grandma's house too! For what my portable seat cost (just one of them) I could easily buy two, if not three of these cost, I could almost buy three! Keep in mind it's not a booster seat, but it will allow you to secure your child to an adult chair. You can still pull the chair around so you can feed or play with your baby! Check them out!

Disclosure: TrendyKid is a blog sponsor and contributor. Opinions expressed are my own and not influenced in any way.

No comments: