Monday, July 2, 2012

Make Direct! Outdoor Living!


 I am doing a lot of exterior upgrades. I've worked on my landscaping and I want to make my outdoor space my own little paradise. In order for me to have the space I want to relax in, I need to furnish it with as much thought as I would put into my interior space. I'm pretty picky and I often browse high end stores and catalogs. When I discovered Make Direct, I was in my own little heaven. I couldn't believe the deals (they were steals to me!) and I was quite pleased with the variety of products offered. I chose a beautiful bench for my review. It's a five foot mosaic premium hardwood bench, but the back is described as "Chippendale" in a recent popular magazine feature that showcased a surprisingly similar bench. You can furnish your outdoor space with beautiful and comfortable furnishings and you can do it on a budget. It can be your little secret!
Our bench arrived in a box and my husband put it together in less than 15 minutes. My garden bench is sturdy and it can hold our entire family of four comfortably. It's lightweight and we can move it easily. I love  the details and the way it's put together. It's made to last, the joints are all tight, and the finish is absolutely perfect. It's crafted from FSC-certified Eucalyptus Hardwood, a renewable material and it's mold, mildew, fungi, termites, rot and decay-resistant. I only need to oil it once a year! The bench shipped free and I can return it within 365 days if I am not satisfied. That gives me peace of mind. I know outdoor furnishings can be pricey and I hate to invest in something that will only last a season. It can be so disappointing. I am pleased with my bench and I am looking forward to finding other deals to help me create the ultimate backyard space!
Please forgive the cloudiness-my camera didn't do well going from a cool 74 to over 100 degrees!
 Disclosure: I received my bench in order to complete this review. Honest opinions given.

No comments: