Friday, May 25, 2012

Warning: Welch's Fruit Snacks Will Keep You On Your Toes!

 Sam has been in trouble (more than usual!) most of the week. It has been a real test for me. My "sweet" little four year old has been sneakier than ever and he will not stay out of the kitchen. He knows that's where we keep them. His new addiction is Welch's Fruit Snacks. I've caught him hiding the little packets in his pockets and hands. I've even caught him slipping them into the sides of his underwear...then making a mad dash to his room. I've had to put these on the top shelf in the pantry only to find him pulling up the bar stool so he could climb up and get them. Welch's, if you ever send any more of these delicious fruit snacks my way, PLEASE send them with a lock box. I swear that's the only way to keep my child from overdosing on the yummy fruity goodness!
Welch’s Fruit Snacks are delicious fruit snacks made with REAL fruit. Manufactured and Marketed by Promotion In Motion Inc, these mouth-watering fruit snacks are fat free, gluten free and contain 100% of the recommended daily value of Vitamin C and 25% of Vitamins A and E. And with the 80-calorie packs, you get a portion-controlled treat everyone can feel good about! Welch’s Fruit Snacks Reduced Sugar variety is recognized as a Healthier Snacking option by the Alliance for a Healthier Generation.  They are the smarter snacking choice that burst with flavor and will still satisfy your craving!   Both kids and adults LOVE the delicious taste in each variety.
Logan and Sam love them. Each time Sam gets his little hands on them he tells us all that they are "balicious!" I have to agree!
Disclosure: We received these snacks in order to complete this review.

No comments: