Sunday, April 1, 2012

Happy Easter 'ZinePak


Sometimes I buy Easter Baskets and sometimes I put them together myself. When I put them together myself, I search for cool things to fill my baskets because I try to limit the sweets. I may buy a game, bubbles, or coloring books to take up most of the space in the baskets. This year, I received an email asking me to try a Happy Easter 'ZinePak. When I received it, I thought it was pretty cool! It's affordable at only $5. This Happy Easter ‘ZinePak is filled with an activity book with 60 pages of original games, puzzles, and activities. It also includes a 10-song Easter CD and 15 fun stickers. This interactive book and CD is designed to give hours and hours of Easter FUN.  A perfect Easter gift for kids ages 5 to 11.  It's made in the USA. Buy at Walmart!  

Track List:
Good Ship Lollipop
Six Little Ducks
Here Comes Peter Cottontail
My Choc'late Rabbit
Here We Go Round The Mulberry Bush
It's Raining It's Pouring
Polly Wolly Doodle
Bingo
Apples & Bananas
There's A Hole In My Bucket

The activity book was perfect for Logan. The music wasn't really something he enjoyed. Sam is younger and this music was really fun for him! Some of the activities were a little advanced for him, but I'm sure he would enjoy them regardless. Overall, I think it's great and I would buy this in the future. I wish they had other options for older children (music for older kids) and more options for younger kids(more coloring pages) but I think this is a great idea for Easter! Find out more here!
Disclosure: I was sent this product in order to complete this review. No monetary compensation received.

No comments: