Friday, February 10, 2012

Kate Walsh Introduces New Billionaire Boyfriend


I just received my bottle of Billionaire Boyfriend.  My husband thought the name was quite humorous, but what does he know! Billionaire Boyfriend, by Kate Walsh, is a luxurious and richly emotional fragrance. “Evocative of the finer things in life, Kate created Billionaire Boyfriend for women to experience a fantasy - one that involves a glamorous, new boyfriend, one that happens to be a billionaire. The scent immerses those who wear it in ultimate, unsurpassed luxury.”Imagine a drive down the Amalfi coast in a vintage Alfa Romeo, dripping in diamonds and radiating pure sensuality and passion - this is the fantasy of the new Boyfriend…the Billionaire Boyfriend. Live the fantasy and let him spoil you with the second in Kate’s indulgent fragrance collection: Billionaire Boyfriend – a lavish, decadent expression of seduction and opulence. The brilliant and seductive note of black jasmine amber is at the heart of this intoxicating fragrance that opens up with succulent fruits of bergamot, tangerine and lush green leaves. The scent then blooms into a provocative blend of black jasmine, velvet orchid, gardenia and patchouli flower and then golden amber notes finish the alluring and luxurious experience. The perfume is floral and it is light enough for everyday use. I wish I could describe it more, but the jasmine and gardenia seem to be the most noticeable notes to me. I recommend finding a tester and trying it. The bottle design was inspired by a special reserve vintage champagne bottle and it is gorgeous. Beautifully tarnished, strong and elegant, the bottle is a true reflection of luxury and opulent style. It would look amazing on any counter or dressing table! I think it may be the most beautiful perfume I've seen in some time! It's really feminine and romantic. Blended with only the rarest, most sought-after ingredients and housed in a timeless and sophisticated bottle, Billionaire Boyfriend plunges straight into the heart of its wearer, connecting with their lustful and lavish desires. NEW Billionaire Boyfriend is available at all Sephora stores nationwide, http://www.sephora.com/ and http://www.hsn.com/ starting February 2012. I can't wait to tell everyone about my Billionaire Boyfriend. I'm sure I'll get a few stares and whispers, but I can hold my head up knowing it was the complete truth! This provocative fragrance will go straight to your head and it certainly made me feel billionaire boyfriend worthy! It's perfect for giving the Valentine's Day!

Suggested Retail Price:
Eau de Parfum, 1.7 oz. / 50 ml: $75.00
Eau de Parfum, .5 oz. / 15 ml: $45.00
Pulse Point Oil Rollerball, .4 oz. oz. / 12 ml: $22.00
Travel Body Crème, 3.4 oz. / 100 ml: $25.00 (HSN.com exclusive)

Disclosure: I was sent a Billionaire Boyfriend to try out for this review. No monetary compensation received.

No comments: