Saturday, February 18, 2012

Have You Shopped At Become.com?

I love shopping online. I can kick up my feet and browse instead of fighting crowds. Online shopping makes it easy to scout out the best sales and deals. As a bonus, I don't end up with sore feet from endless walking from store to store! I can usually beat prices from local dept. stores too. Shopping online at Become.com is easy and I can find just about everything I want in one store! I can find a 2x14 runner for my hallway or 18 inxh linen cabinets for the bathroom! I can also search for gifts. I know a few that would love a 5x7 wall picture frame for a girl room! They also have digital photo frames that I would love. I still don't have one, if you can believe that!
We have a lot of projects to complete in our house. I love the selection of bathroom vanities and the beautiful bathroom lighting. I love the prices even more. I haven't shopped at Become.com, but they are on my list. I've already browsed and I'm putting together a list. Who knows, maybe one day soon, I'll be able to tell you about a purchase! They seem like a great company and their selections rival those of other online stores I've purchased from in the past. Check them out and see for yourself. If you have shopped there, leave me a comment and tell me about your experience!

No comments: