Monday, February 20, 2012

Chicklet By 2 Chix!


Sam is an active kid and he needs clothes that move with him. When I buy tees, I look for tees that are soft and well made because Sam can be really rough and tough on his clothes. I go through a lot of stain remover and I do a lot of laundry. I don't go anywhere without a backup outfit or two. I swear he can get filthy sitting in a clean shopping cart! I get really excited when I find an adorable tee that can stand up to my little boy. When asked to review a tee from 2 Chix, I was excited. I was immediately drawn to the KING OF THE JUNGLEGYM tee. It is perfect for Sam since he loves playing on his awesome playset more than anything! When it arrived, I looked it over. I love the graphic because it is made with cool orange and white velvety material. The tee is 100% cotton and it's has a lot of give. The fit is perfect and Sam loves to wear it. Currently, it is his most requested tee! I appreciate the fact that it washes well (at least 3 times a week since it arrived) and the tee (and graphic) still look new. Visit 2 Chix and enjoy their selection of toddler and kids tees!
Disclosure: Sam received a tee in exchange for this review. No monetary compensation received and honest opinions given.

No comments: