Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Freschetta® Rally for Real Pizza


Frozen pizza shouldn't simply taste better. It should be better. Freschetta®frozen pizzas are made with top-quality ingredients and taste-tested recipes, just to make sure your pizza will always deliver Fresch® flavor. We eat a lot of frozen pizza because it's quick and easy. With my husband growing up in New York City, I have a tough time finding pizza that he'll eat. It has to be fresh and delicious! I Rally For Real Pizza when it comes to serving my family the freshest pizza ingredients and with Freschetta, it passes the test. We love the toppings and the crust is amazing! Join Freschetta's Rally for Real Pizza by submitting a photo to the Rally Mosaic on Facebook www.facebook.com/freschettapizza. Each week they will select 100 winners -- to each receive 5 Freschetta® Pizzas. On March 30, they will also select 10 winners - who will each receive Freschetta® Pizza for a year! I hope you enter and I hope you win!
Disclosure: I occasionally receive compensation in the form of products for posts. However, the opinions I share are solely my own.

No comments: