Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Baby Brezza

 I love parties and I look for any reason to have them. One of my favorite parties to have has to be a baby shower. You can always find sweet decorations and the cutest desserts! The hard part is trying to find the perfect gift. Why not give the mom-to-be a gift she will use daily....after her baby is 4-6 months old!
This patented, multi-functional baby food maker allows you to steam and blend fruits, vegetables, meats and fish all in one bowl quickly and easily. In as little as fifteen minutes, you can have a healthful, nutritious and delicious meal ready for your baby – and the satisfaction of knowing that you made it yourself!

The Baby Brezza OneStep Baby Food Maker is:

• Easy to use! Just add your ingredients and set your steam

time, and the machine will do the rest

• Safe – one bowl design means you don’t have to transfer

hot foods to another bowl or blender in the middle of your

cooking process

• Easy to clean – bowl and blade are dishwasher safe

• BPA/Phthalate Free


Jessica loved her gift and she is looking forward to using it! I think it's cool! I really wish I had one with Sam. I made some of his food and it was a real chore. I was also left with a mess every time!

Disclosure: I was sent this product to give as a gift! Any opinions expressed are mine.

No comments: