Thursday, January 12, 2012

Mr. Chewy


We have three cats and it seems like we go through cat food very quickly! About every three weeks, we know we need cat food and every five weeks, we need kitty litter. I can't keep up! Sometimes we run out and my husband has to make a mad dash to the store across town. I live way out, so it's not as easy as it sounds and it can kill an afternoon. When I was contacted by Mr. Chewy to do a review, I jumped at the chance. I was given a credit and I used it (along with my own cash) to buy more food for my pets! I ordered cat food and thought that would be the end of it. I'd write a nice review and that would be it. I was mistaken. First of all, the cat food arrived quickly and it was shipped well. Prices were actually close to the price we pay locally. But what impressed me was their auto delivery program. I can figure out what I need and schedule my deliveries without calling, going to a store, or going online. I NEVER need to run out of cat food (treats or litter) again! I liked the option of scheduling deliveries when I need them, not just every 4 weeks or so. I can order exactly when I need it and that saves me a lot of time and headache! Mr. Chewy offers over 70 brands of pet food, treats, and pet supplies. I am looking forward to my next order and I know it will be here when we need it. Mr. Chewy, my cats thank you!
Disclosure: I was given a credit to use in order to complete this review. No monetary compensation received and honest opinions given.

No comments: