Thursday, November 24, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide: Towel Spa

I've always wanted a towel warmer. I love being warm and I am ashamed to admit, I use an electric blanket most evenings during summer. Maybe that's not bad in some parts of the world, but I live in south Georgia. Recently I received a Towel Spa. I plugged it in and used it immediately! I can honestly say, it's one of the best items I've ever received! Now, when I take my bath (or shower) each evening, I stay warm! I don't miss getting chilled as soon as I step out of the water. I open my towel spa and wrap myself with warm and cozy cotton! It's so nice, especially now that it's getting cooler. I can put my towel or robe inside, sometimes both if my robe is lightweight, and there is even room for my socks! I have used it almost daily and it only takes eight minutes or so to warm things up! It takes less energy than running my dryer (which I've used in the past to warm up my robe) and I don't have to run through my house when I'm ready to put it on. This unit is small enough to tuck into almost any corner. It will also fit on small counters. It's lightweight, so I can move it from room to room. It also turns off automatically!


•Warms big oversized towels, fit two 40" x 70" bath sheets at once or 3 regular sized bath towels

•Big enough to warm a blanket - perfect for those cold winter nights

•You can even warm hats, scarves and mittens to take the chill out of fall and winter

•Cozy hot towels in minutes

•Compact and fits conveniently on counter

•Simple to use, automatically turns off

•Small enough you can take to multiple bathrooms

I love my unit and my family has really enjoyed using it! If I had a little one at home, I would definitely get the Nursery Spa Clothes, Blankets, and Towel Warmer too!

Disclosure: I was sent a Towel Spa in order to complete my review. No monetary compensation received and honest opinions given.

No comments: