Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide: Christmas With E.L.F.


Every year, I look forward to the holiday limited edition palettes that are full of sparkles and festive colors. This year, I was given a stunning sparkler from E.L.F. and I eagerly opened it to find just about everything I needed to put my best face forward! The Holiday 47-Piece Beauty Clutch is mirrored and it includes:


32 Eyeshadows

6 Lip Colors

2 Blushes

1 Bronzer

1 Eyebrow Powder

1 Eyebrow Cream

1 Face Shimmer

3 Dual Ended Eyeshadow Applicators

The gift box is a glittery silver and the clutch is black. The eyeshadows are on top and the pull out tray contains everything else! The eyeshadows all have a hint of sparkle and the shades are glorious! I love that most of the shades are everyday colors. There are a few that would be ideal for evenings and holiday parties! The lip colors are mostly rich berry colors and there's even a bright holiday red for kissing Santa! The blushes are fairly muted (unless you have an extremely fair complexion) and the bronzer does an excellent job warming things up! The face shimmer was a nice bonus and while I haven't used the eyebrow powder or cream, I am looking forward to trying them at a later date! This clutch is small enough to fit inside a small handbag and my only complaint is that there isn't an included applicator for lip colors or blush! But these little beauties are on sale for $10 and that more than makes up for it! Visit E.L.F. and become an honorary elf as you fill those stockings with a little sparkle and holiday cheer!
Disclosure: I was sent a Holiday Beauty Clutch in order to complete this review. No monetary compensation received.

No comments: