Monday, November 7, 2011

Bright Settings


 With the holidays rapidly approaching, I'm already planning a large Christmas dinner with family and a few small dinner parties for friends. I love to entertain and I love to break out the china and silver and dazzle my guests. I have a lot of linens for my table and recently I found the greatest place to buy even more! Bright Settings has over 1200 fabric/color combinations available and you can buy or rent! I received an aubergine tablecloth for a baby shower a few months ago. I have used it several times and I have been impressed with the quality of the fabric. It was easy to clean and hard to wrinkle! I hate wrinkled linens! I just washed and tumble dried on low and when I took it out, I folded it until I was ready to use it again. I made a mess on it during the baby shower. I had a cheese fountain and a chocolate fountain. Drips were everywhere. After washing (without pretreating) all stains were gone! Even though it's not linen (or a richer fabric) with a fancy edge, this tablecloth is beautiful and it has a nice finish. I was thrilled with the price and the size options were great! I am looking forward to ordering another cloth in black, white, and perhaps a few other colors to compliment holidays and seasons! Visit Bright Settings and see how affordable it is to dress your table for the holidays!
Disclosure: I received a tablecloth in order to complete this review. No monetary compensation received.

No comments: