Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Just Stomp And Go!!!

I have two very messy kids. My hardwood floors take a beating. My rugs, well, it's worse for them. I have a heavy duty carpet cleaner and I despise taking it out. It's heavy and I don't like taking the time to fill it. I really hate cleaning it after each use. It wouldn't be so bad if I could only take it out once or twice each year. Because of my kids, I take it out at least twice a month to clean my rugs. Recently, I was invited to try Bissell Stomp 'N Go stain lifting pads. My first thought? "Yeah, right!" I put them to the test recently and I was so impressed! Each box contains five pads. To use, open a pouch containing a saturated pad, drop (wet side down) onto stain, step on it. I gave mine a little twist! I can leave the pad on heavy stains if needed for 24 hours! Usually, 30 minutes is all it takes. I used the pads on carpet samples provided to test these out. They were stained with grape juice. Within 10 minutes, the stain were gone! The carpet smelled nice and fresh afterwards! After using them on the samples, I became brave enough to try it on my rugs. I used them first on my wool rugs to pull up a chocolate syrup stain. It was fresh, and the stain was gone within 5 minutes. I even took things a step further and used one on a juice stain that had set in. My rug is wool and silk, so I was a little nervous. It worked! While you can use it on most materials, always test it before use!
Stomp 'N Go Pads:

•Stomp out tough stains

•Permanently removes tough set-in stains like red wine, food stains, fruit juice, pet messes, mud/dirt, coffee/tea, blood and more

•Leaves carpet smelling fresh

•Box includes 5 individually wrapped, pre-moistened pads

I loved saving money on expensive cleaner for my carpet cleaning machine and it was nice to toss the pad in the trash when the stains were gone. I saved time and I didn't have the dirty job of cleaning my machine afterwards!

Disclosure: I was sent product and compensated while participating in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central and Bissell in order to complete this review. Honest opinions given.

No comments: