Wednesday, September 7, 2011

LiaAshley Boutique!


 I have been blessed with two boys, but that doesn't stop me from ooohing and ahhhing over little girl clothes. I love all the frills and the fluff. A few years ago, I hated pink and I hated ruffles. I guess living with a few guys has changed me! Now, I am drawn to all things girlie. When I discovered LiaAshley Boutique on Etsy, my heart melted! These are the most adorable tutus I've seen!
 I've reviewed tutus before and I loved them, but I learned long ago that tutus were not all created equally. Some are better made and some use more tulle. Some are stitched or use non-roll elastic and some have waists that roll. Some are tied differently. I received a set including a tutu, wings, bows, and a headband for a very special baby shower. The set was packed well and I unwrapped it as soon as I received it. I loved it! All the little details made this set so special. It was fuller than others I've seen and it was a beautiful combination of colors. I loved the pink and lavender. Gorgeous! The waist was non-roll elastic and it was stretchy, but returned to original size. The elastic was covered with lots of (made in USA) tulle and it looked like it would be comfortable for baby. The ends of the tulle stacked/tiered beautifully when I picked it up by the waist. When worn by a baby, the tulle would stack even more!
The wings, matching headband and bows make this the perfect set for newborn pictures! The wings have elastic that slip over the arms and shoulders to hold them in place! This set would also be perfect for Halloween, because it will fit small babies. I recently discovered that some infant Halloween Costumes can fit babies up to six months, which would swallow most newborns! I think LiaAshley Boutique makes the most beautiful sets I've seen and any girl (big or small) would look beautiful in one of her sets for Halloween, pictures, or playtime! Check them out on Etsy!
Disclosure: I was sent a set for a very special shower. No monetary compensation received and honest opinions given.

1 comment:

hiphopheather said...

I also have been blessed to have modeled a tutu set from her. She did an amazing job on the set! It is worth every penny. And this is coming from someone that makes tutus and flower clips. I must say, most people that sell tutus take great pictures but when you get the item it's not the same. Not in this case!! Hers are even better than pictured! They held up even when my ten month old played with the tutu. She is amazing to work with. If you are looking for a special tutu that is beautifully hand crafted, look no further.