Wednesday, July 13, 2011

It's SunSational!


Sun protection is important. Logan and Sam apply sunscreen (with my help) before going out to play. I apply it to my face every day, even if I stay inside! When Logan was four, I discovered protective swimwear for kids, and I've been a fan ever since. Sam has always worn protective swimwear. Sometimes, sunscreen isn't enough! I like knowing he has the extra coverage that can't wash off!
Logan and Sam received swimwear from SunSational Style and we couldn't be happier! The board shorts and rash guards fit well, and they are soft and comfortable! A few days before our St. Augustine trip, I was in a department store looking for swimwear. I couldn't find a rash guard anywhere! On top of that, I couldn't find any board shorts that were made with quality fabrics. The shorts I saw were rough and stiff. It was very disappointing. Logan and Sam wore their new sets at the beach. My kids looked awesome! They wore the rash guards, only taking them off for a picture or two. The sets were comfortable and  they didn't restrict their movement. They washed well and we haven't noticed any fading!
 
When you shop at SunSational Style, you can find everything you need from Women's UV protective clothing to Infant Sun Protection! I love their Wallaroo Hats and their selection of sunscreens! They even sell detergent that washes in a little sun protection! How cool is that?! Stop by and say hi, and enjoy their easy to navigate site! Stock up on sun protection and don't leave without checking out their clearance page!!! They have awesome deals for the family!
Disclosure: I was sent a swimwear set for Logan and Sam. No monetary compensation received.

No comments: