Thursday, July 14, 2011

Enjoy Life... And Snacking!


 Enjoy Life is one of my favorite brands. Enjoy Life leaves out the trans fat and artificial ingredients. They are gluten-free, dairy-free, peanut-free, tree-nut free, soy free, egg free and casein-free foods! My all time favorite snack is now the Double Chocolate Crunch Nut and Gluten Free Granola! I would rather eat this yummy snack than any candy bar! It's AWESOME! The chocolate flavor is amazing, and it's richer than any other granola I've tried. Enjoy Life also has other granola varieties. I haven't tried them yet because I can't seem to cheat on my new chocolate favorite! I also tried Enjoy Life's Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mega Chunks. These chunks really are MEGA! I decided to make up a small batch of cookies and I was pleased with them. The chocolate was smooth and delicious!

 I also tried their new line of Crunchy Cookies! I like soft cookies, preferring them to the harder, crunchier cookies. I didn't think I would like these very much. All the varieties I tried were really good. Here's what I loved about them...They were crisp, but they melted in my mouth. They took longer to eat so I enjoyed them more! I took smaller bites and I ate less.
 Hmmm. That alone makes these a better choice for me! They would be great with coffee and tea. These cookies are really thin, but they don't crumble when you take a bite, so they are not messy to eat. My kids loved them too! The Sugar Crisp was my favorite. Usually I like Chocolate Chip, but these were just exceptional! Try them! I only have one complaint . The Double Chocolate Crunch Granola isn't available in BULK bags!!
 Disclosure: Enjoy Life sent me a variety of products to try in order to complete this review. Honest opinions given.

No comments: