Friday, June 3, 2011

Our Favorite New Toys...


 Logan and Sam had a dragon themed birthday bash. They loved it all, especially their new toy dragons! Safari Ltd. sent  three large dragons and a Lair of the Dragons in Bulk Bin to help us celebrate. Logan and Sam have played with their dragons daily since their bash. They play with them on the way to the store, they take them to Grandma and Grandpa's house, and they have been know to sleep with them. They have even fought over them. I can honestly say, I've never seen  them so wrapped up in a toy. Ever. They have fun making the dragons fight, swim, fly and play. They are a lot of fun to watch! These toys have allowed their imaginations to grow!
A few of the smaller dragons shown with the larger dragons
 When I first opened the package containing these dragons, I noticed the beautiful colors and then the impressive details. They looked like they would take off and breathe fire at any moment! I could almost see their hearts beat as I admired the vibrant colors and sculpted bodies. I felt great as I handed them over to my kids. They are phthalate-free and thoroughly safety tested to safe guard their health. I will be ordering more for Christmas. I already have a list started! I know it will be a great purchase because after more than a month, my kids refuse to put them down! If dragons aren't for you, they have a lot of other cool figures. Check them out!
Disclosure: I was sent a variety of dragons in exchange for this post. Honest opinions given.

No comments: