Monday, June 13, 2011

It's A Party With Party City!

When Logan decided on his party theme, I began looking around for great products at a great price. I searched a few online sites and found Party City. They had a huge selection and great packages containing everything I needed to throw him the party he wanted. Their prices were great and I could order everything at one site!
The quality of everything was great and the shipping was fast. We stuffed our dragon pinata and used it as party decor until we moved the party outside. After we set everything up, I regretted not purchasing a helium balloon kit. Our party package came with a bag of balloons and I decided to use them as table decorations. With the extra balloons, I  pinned them to the ceilings and filled a vase. We couldn't use flowers, Logan would have protested!
Party City has everything you need for birthdays, showers, and other parties. I found a lot of popular themes for birthdays and you could mix things up with themed dessert plates and solid dinner plates or napkins.I used two table covers on my square table and I set it up with all of our desserts. I set up the plates and napkins in the kitchen along with the pizzas and the fruit arrangement. We had a great party and everyone enjoyed the decorations. It was so easy with the package we ordered! Thanks Party City for making our day so special!
Disclosure: We were sent a party package in exchange for this review.

No comments: