Monday, April 4, 2011

Lindt Kissing Bunnies!

Easter is one of my favorite holidays. I love all those beautiful pastels and bunnies. My favorite bunny is the unmistakable Gold Bunny from Lindt! It's so creamy and smooth. I have a hard time believing that it's affordable too! This year, I received Lindt's Kissing Bunnies Gift Bag. These twin bunnies are so adorable, and they make the perfect centerpiece for a basket or simply a lovely gift for those you love. I also received classic milk chocolate Lindor Truffles. These yummy truffles have a smooth shot of liquid chocolate inside that explodes in your mouth after the first bite! They are so wonderful, you'll have a hard time stopping after just one. Visit Lindt and fill your baskets! Just be sure to order extras, especially if you order early. If not, Easter may find you with empty baskets!
Disclosure: I was sent these products for review. No monetary compensation received.
 
                                 

No comments: