Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine's Day And Teleflora!


Think outside the delivery box this Valentine's Day with Valentine's flowers from Teleflora! Teleflora sent a gorgeous arrangement for my review. My favorite florist, Hadden's Flowers and Gifts, delivered them with a smile. My arrangement, My Perfect Love, features two dozen long stemmed beauties in classic red. These premium stems are fragrant and lush. Not to mention, jaw dropping gorgeous! My arrangement is easy to care for and very little maintenance is required. I expect this arrangement to stay beautiful for my Valentine's Day and well beyond! Teleflora has created the most beautiful arrangements for this holiday celebrating love. Working with Faith Hill, they have created several flower arrangements with an added gift! These feminine florals will wow any sweetheart (or sweethearts!) and if you don't have a sweetheart, you may just win one over after sending her a Teleflora arrangement!  And that's guaranteed! Well, at least the part about wowing your sweetheart. Winning one is all up to you, but Teleflora is a great place to start! Disclosure: I was sent a Teleflora Arrangement in order to complete this review. No monetary compensation received.

No comments: