Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving With Teleflora!


My Thanksgiving arrangement from Teleflora is definitely the Center of Attention! Three pillar candles stand in the center, surrounded by lush greenery, flowers, and fruit! The fruit looks so real, Sam is trying to eat it! He loves grapes and more than once, I've caught him trying to snatch one! About an hour ago, my arrangement was delivered by Hadden's Flowers & Gifts. They always do such a beautiful job recreating the arrangements on Teleflora's website. While there are some variations, I love the fact that my arrangement was made just for me and it wasn't put together as a cookie cutter arrangement. It's one-of-a-kind! I love the brightness of this centerpiece. It is built using long lasting flowers and I don't see any greenery or flowers that will leave a daily mess on my table. Thank goodness! I guess that's one thing to be thankful about this Thanksgiving! Another reason to be thankful? My friends at Teleflora and Hadden's!

It's not too late to order the perfect Thanksgiving centerpiece for your Thanksgiving table. They have so many to choose from, you'll probably have a hard time deciding on one! I know I did! Teleflora has never let me down, and I've used them for years. I can always count on a great arrangement and they guarantee it!
Disclosure: I have a long term relationship with Teleflora. An arrangement was provided in exchange for this review. No monetary compensation received.

No comments: