Thursday, September 16, 2010

Teleflora and Migi!

August was a chance for me to celebrate Migi with Teleflora! I was sent an adorable arrangement in true Migi Style. I bought Migi bedding for Sam when he was born! I love the cool colors and whimsical designs that have become quite popular among moms! Hadden's Flower's & Gifts (Albany, Georgia) delivered my arrangement one afternoon. I was happy to find that Teleflora worked with them because Hadden's was the very first florist I used. In college, I stopped by one afternoon and ordered flowers for my mom. It was the first arrangement I ever sent and hearing my mom's reaction was a moment I'll never forget. My MiGi's Baby Circus Bouquet by Teleflora - Blue - Deluxe arrangement was small and it fit nicely in a great keepsake cup. This charming bouquet features white roses, white button spray chrysanthemums, and white spray roses accented with blue ribbons and assorted greenery. The flowers are delivered in a double-handled blue ceramic keepsake container featuring a circus animal motif created by the popular MiGi designers. The arrangement would be a wonderful "push" gift or congratulatory gift! Available in pink or blue, the cup is perfect for holding swabs and cotton balls, and other nursery necessities, long after baby arrives!
This is a long lasting arrangement. After almost a week, misting daily, my crisp white roses began to wilt and brown. I removed them and the arrangement is still going strong after more than two weeks! This arrangement hasn't shed which makes me happy! Since baby blue really doesn't fit with my decor, this arrangement has travelled throughout my home from the bedrooms to the guest bathroom for a recent party! It's compact size allows for easy placement just about anywhere! Look for Migi arrangements at Teleflora and let a new mom know you care. The arrangement is sure to bring a smile to everyone's face!
Disclosure: I was sent this arrangement for review. I have a long term relationship with Teleflora and I feature reviews each month. No monetary compensation received and honest opinions given!

No comments: