Thursday, September 16, 2010

Luxury Bedding By Biltmore!

My husband and I are definitely homebodies. We love to stay home and entertain family and friends. Instead of spending money on going out, we put extra money into making our home as comfortable as possible. We don't have "special" dinnerware, bedding, or bath linens for special occasions. Everyday is special and we use what makes us feel good. Some of my favorite splurges? Bedding, towels, and just about anything for the kitchen. One of my favorite companies is Biltmore and I fell in love with their products several years ago when I discovered them at Belk. Classy, elegant, and perfect for my entertaining lifestyle, I could afford occasional splurges and serve my guests in style! Recently Biltmore sent an Arris Bedding Collection Comforter Set for a very special couple. The bedding is gorgeous, and the 100% cotton comforter is as soft as silk. The set is from the Hotel By Biltmore Collection and it looks and feels 5 star to me! The set:
includes oversized comforter, coordinating shams and 18-in. bedskirt
features a comforter that reverses to 100% Cotton 300 Thread count Sateen
100% Cotton Jacquard
It's dry clean only and a Belk Exclusive
The taupe reminds me of a creamy latte and the silvery grays on the face of the comforter almost shimmer. This set is neutral enough to look great in almost any bedroom or suite and it is perfect for a couple or a bachelor. The colors work well together and the gorgeous pattern and stitched "buttons" take this set to the next level. Biltmore Bedding holds up well. I know this from personal use and my mom has purchased several sets over the years. She has never had a problem with the quality and she's often complimented on her style! Biltmore makes it easy to have great style and pamper friends and family. If you are having a dinner party or hosting an overnight (or two or three!) You can count on Biltmore to help make those visits  memorable and comfortable! And at the end of a long day, you can slip away to your private retreat and dry off with plush Biltmore towels and slip into a cozy bed, made possible by Biltmore!
Disclosure: Biltmore graciously donated a bedding set to a bride-to-be planning her wedding through personal tragedy. A set was passed on for her to enjoy and begin her new life in comfort and complete luxury. Many thanks to Biltmore and all parties involved for making this possible. No monetary compensation received.

No comments: