Thursday, August 12, 2010

Tonight, I'm Stargazing. Tomorrow, I'm Blogging

I have been up for over an hour, watching the night sky. I do this every year, and every year it seems I have limited visibility. Not tonight! I have a clear skies and not a lot of trees in my way. Unfortunately, the Perseid Meteor Shower hasn't been spectacular enough for me to pull Logan out of bed. I usually do, and we sit together in the grass for an hour or two until he can no longer keep his eyes open. Then I carry him to bed. I might not be able to do that this year! Hopefully I can stay awake long enough to see more and Logan will also have the opportunity to enjoy a great show.
Tomorrow (actually later today) I have many great products to tell you about! Some of the reviews are almost complete and I am getting ready to post. Teleflora sent a gorgeous orchid! Gettington.com introduced me to the Shark! Smartsilk sent a complete bedding set! I have linens and tableware to tell you about too!!! Party favors and desserts, and cool wedding must haves!

No comments: