Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sweet And Juicy Fruitasia!

On July 21, I received a bountiful basket of fruit! ProFlowers shipped their Fruitasia fruit basket for my review and I have been enjoying fresh apples, pears, and juicy oranges ever since. When I first received my package, I opened the box and unwrapped my basket. The smell of fruit was irresistible so I unwrapped the beautiful individually wrapped fruit and compared them to the unwrapped fruit. I tried to decide which brightly colored fruit to eat first. My basket contained 3 Imperial Comice or D'Anjou Pears, 2 Cherry Moon Sensation Red Pears, 3 Buerre Bosc Pears, 3 Fuji Apples, 3 California Navel Oranges, and 2 Granny Smith Apples. Most of the fruit was pristine, but some did have a few bruises. I chose a pear and washed it.The identifying sticker did not come off easily, but that wasn't a problem. I sank my teeth into the pear and juice ran down the corners of my mouth. It was delightful! The fruit was juicy and sweet. It was exactly what I would expect from great fruit, and a fruit gift basket! While my basket and ribbon differed from the picture (which was a little disappointing) I was quite pleased with the gift. The fruit arrived fresh and on time. If you want to send a healthy gift, consider ProFlowers. They have a beautiful selection of fruit baskets and other gifts!
Disclosure: I was sent a fruit basket in order to complete this review. No monetary compensation received and honest opinions given.

No comments: